My dog Delilah as I had a wonderful experience with Canine Car! Alice, the owner, was a pleasure to talk with and clearly cares tremendously about dogs--she even followed up by sending me a photo she took of Delilah. And she arrived right on time and was easy to communicate with. Alice gets a perfect rating from both me and Delilah.
Nothing but great things to say about my experience! I had to transport my 70 pound dog around 65 blocks on short notice. Many dog transportation services were unwilling to take a dog of his size or to do a pick up without a prior reservation, but not Canine Car! Alice was very friendly, prompt, great at communicating, and seemed to really love dogs. Plus, her fee was very reasonable. I would enthusiastically recommend!
- Rebecca M., New York, NY
- 5 star review on Yelp.com
Alice has been a life saver since my dog got injured! My dog is going through physical therapy so we have a lot of appointments and it's been a huge relief having someone I can trust to get us around. here are some things I've noticed/ experienced:
- last minute appointments- it definitely helps to schedule in advance, but she been really accommodating when I've had to call last minute to get a ride
- realistic expectations- in my experience, a lot of other pet taxis I've used will tell you they can be there in 5-10 minutes when it actually takes them 30 minutes, if it's going to take 30 then that's what Alice tells you it will take
- always arrives early or on time: I'm never stuck just waiting around
- genuinely cares about her customers (2 legged and 4 legged ones): I thought it was adorable when she took a photo of my pup when I got in for her contact list, offered her treats, and really tried to help keep her calm
- great follow up: my appointments can be a little irregular, but Alice always double checks with me if I need a ride when I forget to call her which has been really helpful when I'm being a little scatter brained ha
Overall, this service has exceeded my expectations
Pet transport needs? Go ask Alice. This review is long overdue. Alice is first and foremost, an animal lover. You may get the chance to see her adorable dancing Bichon as her co-pilot, if accompanying her on your ride. Alice is super dependable and navigates with skill through the city streets. She is so customer-service oriented, she will put your cell number in her phone along with a picture of your pet, so when you call, she knows exactly who you and your pet are. That's a rare level of service these days. Even if I accidently butt-dial, she calls right back. As good as it gets for those times when you need a pet taxi. Canine Car was invaluable when my 40 pound dog needed knee surgery.
- Samara L., New York, NY
- 5 star review on Yelp.com
Alice is amazing. Her prices are reasonable, she is definitely reliable, and treats your pets with the ultimate of respect and kindness. I highly recommend her service.
Charlotte B – Manhattan, NY
AS POSTED ON YELP.COM 5 Star Review
Alice is very dependable. Always on time and loves animals. When you have a pet it is good to have transportation that is available, good prices, and pleasant company. Definitely recommending her to all my friends.
Carol C Manhattan, NY
AS POSTED ON YELP.COM